Friday, February 17, 2012

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

                At my blog, the main thing I will be talking about will be things that I like. I like Grunge music, A LOT of video games, Climbing and running. I’m 13 years old, my name is Derek and a lot of people think that I’m weird because I don’t like stupid things like drama, LMFAO, or Skrillex. Instead of these things I like Nirvana, Pearl Jam and The Killers. (All bands if you weren’t aware). Also, my favorite Nirvana song frequently changes but right now it’s probably “Lithium” or “Scoff”. My favorite thing to climb is pine trees. But occasionally I will go mountain climbing. I definitely like it more than running! But running is fun to me as well. However, I don’t just like running on the street, I like to run where there might be obstacles. Like in the woods where there’s logs and trees to run around. I guess it could be called “Free running”. I guess that some of the things that I hate are things that are scary… I’m an easily scared person and there are some SCARY things on the internet. So that is a basic rundown of everything that is on going to be on my blog. I hope to see you here again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment